The PCP 2-in-1 extra-wide toilet safety frame and commode rail provides sturdy support for individuals with special needs, making their trip to the bathroom a safe one. Features a full 5 inches of additional width compared to our standard model. Enables the elderly or individuals with limited mobility, arthritis, balance issues, or back or knee injuries to use the toilet independently. The hand rail provides a firm grip for peace of mind. Our toilet handrails are FDA cleared, the highest standard in medical toilet rail. Supports up to 350lbs. A unique product that does double duty as a commode safety frame and raised toilet seat. Proudly made in the USA.
Use For: bathroom, recovery, post-injury recovery, limited mobility, and daily living aid.
- Sturdy 1” (2.5 cm) diameter frame
- Molded plastic seat and encircling splash guard fixed to frame; easy to keep clean.
- Vinyl hand grips / arm rests and silencer rings.
- Seat height adjusts 18”-23” (46-58 cm).
- Overall width 26” (66 cm).
- Width between arms 23” (58 cm).
- 350 lb. weight capacity and limited lifetime warranty