The PCP Wood Derby Handle Cane is designed to help provide support while walking, and to reduce stress on the injured limb. Properly used, it is generally held in the hand on the opposite side of the injury. The ergonomically designed handle provides comfortable support and distributes the weight of the body directly down the shaft. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
Use For: recovery, post-injury, limited mobility issues, and daily living aids
- Large size Derby style handle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Attractive light brown finish.
- 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter wood shaft.
- Length from handle to tip: 36" (91 cm), can be cut to desired user height.
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4" (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Product weight: 13 oz.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Lifetime warranty.