The PCP Palm Handle Cane is designed to help provide support while walking, and to reduce stress on the injured limb. Properly used, it is generally held in the hand opposite of the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. May be easier to grip for some individuals with limited use of the hands; larger, more comfortable grip. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- 213601 - Left
- 213602 - Right
- Molded and textured ergonomic handle evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on hands and joints.
- Fabricated using strong extruded aluminum tubing: 7/8” (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4” (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip
- One button height adjustment with locking silencer ring
- Devon handle height adjusts from 31” to 40” (79 - 101 cm)
- Palm handle height adjusts from 28” to 36” (71 - 91 cm); specify for right or left hand use.
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4” (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip.
- Made in USA
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.