The PCP adjustable quad cane provides a more stable walking platform and is ideal for those with reduced mobility. It has four legs and is self-standing, leaving the hands free as necessary. It is usually held in the hand opposite the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. It provides a firm, comfortable grip, which may be easier for some individuals with limited use of their hands. Choose small base for increased mobility when negotiating stairs and steps. Choose large base for increased stability and balance.
- Large handle with comfortable foam grip evenly distributes body weight, reduces stress on user's hands and joints.
- Four points of floor contact provide greater stability.
- Free standing – cane can be set aside so hands can be used for other activities.
- Sturdy 7/8" (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, made from extruded aluminum tubing with attractive non-chip black finish.
- Black powder coated steel base, 6" x 8" (15 x 20 cm), allows for better maneuverability.
- Quick and easy one button height adjustment with locking bolt. Locking bolt prevents rattling.
- Handle height adjusts from 28" to 36" (71 - 91 cm).
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
- Made in USA